Moon Light: a poem By John McKinley Pride Jr

"Moon Light"

Moon Light come on down, moon light come all around and come on down to me.

Hear the bloody sound oh moon light, never hear a sound, moon light look at it all around and the stars seem so bright.

The night becomes day, the day becomes night, and then you will see it; yes the moon light.

Oh moon light, glowing, beaming bright and I just can’t help it anymore its beauty throws me off guard turning every thing I see so beautifully blue.

The light comes down; down to face and you begin to fear the sight of day.

Fall in love with the sight of night bring me this glowing beaming bright light and share it with me; frightened no more I can see it all around me this moon; moon light.

By John McKinley Pride Jr.
11/29/’95

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conspire to inspire thousands a poem By John M. Pride Jr

More poems to come soon

Honest John (Bio Style): a poem By John McKinley Pride Jr