To My Only: a poem By John McKinley Pride Jr

"To My Only"

To my only friend, to my love; you are true
to me; as I am a lie to you. You are all to
me, where I am only half to you and you are
my day as I am your night. You are the
sunlight so warm and grand; I am the moon
light no feeling at all, cold and bland.
You are my everything, my float, my rock
and my heart when I need it. You are my
rainbow so full of color and delight, to
where I am a black and white T.V. that never
seems to change. Yes, you are my life
support and my crutch when I need some one
to lean on. You are every beat of my heart;
with out you I cannot even breath or think;
life would be oh, such a bore without my
beautiful wife who helps me soar.

By John McKinley Pride Jr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conspire to inspire thousands a poem By John M. Pride Jr

Honest John (Bio Style): a poem By John McKinley Pride Jr

More poems to come soon