Ocean Colored Me: a poem By John McKinley Pride Jr

"Ocean Colored Me"

Under the ocean it gets kind of cold, but not tonight; your ocean colored me. What were you looking for? Someone to hold you tonight? Your ocean colored me again, wave after wave, drowning me again and again. Feel these wet kisses through the slight breezes giving by the sea. Your ocean all around me; pull me under deeper and deeper, till I find the treasures of you to mean more than gold to me. I will fall into your aquatic love, to believe forever in your waves of adoration and then fall slowly asleep in this abyss of loneliness.

By John McKinley Pride Jr.
2/28/’05

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conspire to inspire thousands a poem By John M. Pride Jr

More poems to come soon

Honest John (Bio Style): a poem By John McKinley Pride Jr