I Hope My Heart Just Grows a poem By John McKinley Pride Jr

“I Hope My Heart Just Grows” My heart changes from time to time My heart beats a different way My heart pumps and thrives for more than what I have Oh how I pray it never stops beating this way A strong heart should win over; egotistical powered brains A strong heart is what others should strive for However they fill their mind before their heart and it seems to get smaller as the brain becomes bigger My heart is always changing My heart is ever changing My heart is thriving for more I hope it keeps growing and I never change my mind for my heart to always be this way By John McKinley Pride Jr. ©6/11/12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conspire to inspire thousands a poem By John M. Pride Jr

More poems to come soon

Honest John (Bio Style): a poem By John McKinley Pride Jr