“Hoping For the Blue Lights to Fade” a Poem By John McKinley Pride Jr.

“Hoping For the Blue Lights to Fade”

Blue lights cure my love
Green lines shape the heart beat that beats like a drum.

Orange waves role in numbers holding my love breath in sporadic bursts of gold.

Blue lights cure my love and my love cures me
Sooths me; makes me forget the demons inside my head.

My love makes me forget about myself; grabs all of who I am and absorbs all the good from within me.

Blue lights cure my love
Within my love creates a new skin; so I sit still watching my love.

Thinking of my love and hoping for the blur lights to fade away.

Waiting for the blue lights to evaporate the yellow sadness within and hope to bring my love home again with love in my arms.

By John McKinley Pride Jr
2/15/12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conspire to inspire thousands a poem By John M. Pride Jr

More poems to come soon

Honest John (Bio Style): a poem By John McKinley Pride Jr