The Eye of Apollo: a acrylic painting By John McKinley Pride Jr

This is my first work in paint; I have never really painted before so it's a whole new world for me. I love how paint is forgiving in so many ways and it moves so lovely off the brush and mixes like magic. I can work on one piece for like a month and it will change every day. This painting is also featured on the front cover and inside of a book sold on LuLu.com called "Secrets Revealed in Lunchbox of Memories" By Pattimari Sheets-Diamond and Charlotte Huston-Johnson in 2011.

Category PaintingMedium Acrylic
Size 16 x 12 in
Style Abstract
Subject Pop Culture
January 8, 2011


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conspire to inspire thousands a poem By John M. Pride Jr

More poems to come soon

Honest John (Bio Style): a poem By John McKinley Pride Jr