King of the White Lion (Bio Style): a poem By John McKinley Pride Jr

"King of the White Lion"
Fear is not in me.
It is not of me.
I can see it in my enemies’ eyes.

I have lost all; so I am without fear.
There is neither beast nor man who can stand against me.

I am strength for the weak.
I am skill for the meek.
I am justice for the defenseless.
I am honesty for those who cannot stand on their own.

If you are for me, then you have safe haven.
If you are against me, then I pray your gods have mercy upon you.
I will have none for your sorry soul.

Hope our confrontation ends quickly as it started.
And if you walk away alive, you will surely have lost something in our duel.
For I am the King of the White Lion, and I am tamed by no man who stands before me.

By John McKinley Pride Jr.
6/8/10

This is a Bio Style Poem about Sir Ivan who is called "The King of the White Lion" you can find him in the book.

Valley of the Yellow Stones By Pattimari Sheets Diamond
(can be found on LuLu.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conspire to inspire thousands a poem By John M. Pride Jr

More poems to come soon

Honest John (Bio Style): a poem By John McKinley Pride Jr