One of my complete books that is steel being edited

Public
rank 841 (-52)
word count 10593
date submitted 28.05.2009
date updated 10.08.2009
genres: Other
classification: universal
complete
The Bear, The Devil and The Invisible Sun
John McKinley Pride Jr.

I have put my heart in to much of what I call a love for something very invisible to those around me, its poetry

This book was called The Day Dreamers Diary at one time but I changed it due to the harsh fact of reality that every one had a book with that name along with blogs and every thing els in the world you could think of. So any way for many years I have put my heart in to much of what I call a love for something very invisible to those around me; since about the Fifth grade I have built up a tower of pads and note books with my thoughts. Some hit home and some fizzle out; I have always been scared to put my poems on line or even share them for that fact. I believe I have lost out by putting my work on some web sights that I will not even say the name only to come to a wall of wasted time, so if you take the time to read any of my poetry thank you for taking the time and my spelling is not that great so please forgive me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conspire to inspire thousands a poem By John M. Pride Jr

More poems to come soon

Honest John (Bio Style): a poem By John McKinley Pride Jr