My Second Book That is on line

Public
rank 2524 (-110)
word count 10440
date submitted 02.06.2009
date updated 24.12.2009
genres: Fantasy, Young Adult, Biography, Po...
classification: universal
complete
Mother, God only knows my splendor
John McKinley Pride Jr

We poets try to separate our selves from the pack not all of us write the same thing or in the same way

Poetry, life, love, my workThis is my second project it was called The Day Dreamer Among Us but for the same reason that I changed the names of my other books I changed this one as well it was part of a string of books I wanted to put together of all my poetry but had to change it to try and put some meaning to it (I know, I know you are saying to your self great another poet) We poets try to separate our selves from the pack not all of us write the same thing or in the same manor for that fact.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conspire to inspire thousands a poem By John M. Pride Jr

More poems to come soon

The Human Touch: a poem by John McKinley Pride Jr